Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hard Knocks: Week1 Jets

Love this man....

First 10 seconds into the show and guess what Rex Ryan said..... FUCK. I believe in the first 10 minutes of the show he said FUCK about 50 times but don't quote me on that estimate. Overall good showing from the start. Tons of humor from the team. As a Jets fan it's good to see the team off the field and not just on game day. You see the leaders on the team and you see the fun the players have with each other & it's always great to watch Rex. I don't think I could ever have a boring conversation with that man. Jets need Revis to sign though already. If he signs get me a dotted line that says I'm signing them up for the Super Bowl and I'll sign it in a heartbeat. Call me a homer but it's just the way it's got to be.......

-Casp

No comments:

Post a Comment