Thursday, August 12, 2010

D-Mart!

Stunna Shades on!

So my bro Dan Martin (@Dan_MartinWSJU) hit me up tonight with a little freestyle via BBM. It was pretty solid so I thought I'd share it with you guys. He may not be to happy about it though but hey...I never gave a fuck; why should I now *Joe Budden Voice*

"I got all the ladies goin nuts, goin cashew; All about my big checks, at the bank to cash you; Don't let me catch you; Runnin up against my crew; Or imma have you; Gone and buried next to; The same dude; That was out talkin shit witchoo"
                                                                                                                                                                  - Dan Martin


Drake should watch out. Dan's coming for his spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment