Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can I Live Mixtape Vol 1 - Steel

Lets get something clear right now. I have a thing for listening to up and coming artist that don't have labels but have a passion for the game of hip hop. Last night I downloaded this dude Steel's (@Steel910) mixtape Can I Live and started to bump it this morning. His first track on it is called 300 ( beat is from the movie 300. If you haven't seen it I advise you do.). In the movie King Leonidas yell's "THIS IS SPARTA" as he kicks a Persian into a well. Steel starts off the song with "THIS IS HIP HOP" .. I thought that was needed. If you were going to use the beat from the movie you gotta use one of the best lines from it. Through the whole mixtape the big homie did his thing. Download this mixtape Can I Live and bump to it. Show the dude some love. He's got skill people.

-Casp

No comments:

Post a Comment